MAKE A GOOD CUP OF TEA
Many of you out there don't know how to make a cup of tea. Brewing instructions given below would enable you to do a little research, and you could end up with mastering the art of making a good cup of tea. Now you could share your experience with others!
- Bring water to rolling boil.
- 1 tea bag per cup/glass or 4 tea bags per quart of water.
- Pour water over tea bags and brew for 1½ to 2 minutes.
- Sweeten to taste if required.
- Let tea cool either in room temperature or in a refrigerator.
- Serve with ice.
- Use your own recipe.
- 4 tea bags per quart of water.